domingo, 16 de octubre de 2016

AN INTERVIEW

1. What is your name? My name is Ona.  / I am Ona.
2. What is your surname? It is Serrano Escudero.
3. When were you born? I was born in 2004. / I was born on 10th February.  / I was born in July.
4. How old are you? I am 11 years old.
5. Where were you born? I was born in Andorra.
6. Have you got any brothers or sisters?
   -I have got one brother.
   -I have got one stepsister and one half-brother.
   -I am an only child.
7. Have you got any pets? No, I haven't.
8. What is your address? I live at 14,Cala Padera St.
9. What is your phone number? It is .....
10. What is your e-mail? It is ....@=at     .=dot
11. What is your favourite colour/subject/foot/sport?
    It is...// I love....
12. What is your hobby? 
   I love meeting my friends.
   I love going fishing/horse-riding/skateboarding.
   I love doing judo/karate.
   I love playing football/rugby/tennis...
13. What time is it? It is one o'clock.
14. What date is it today? It is Friday.
15. What are you wearing? I'm wearing a striped shirt and blue jeans, brown shoes and a watch.